Sales Development Representative
At Trustology we recognise that B2B sales is the lifeblood of our business. As a company at the forefront of the Cryptoasset industry we are seeking a sales development representative (SDR) to find and screen potential customers who can benefit from our products and services. As the first point of contact with prospects the ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the sales process, will excel at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting our sales representatives up for success. You should be a quick learner with strong communication skills, and have the ability to showcase our software and services in a compelling way. Every potential customer is an opportunity for you to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
We’re a passionate, energetic small team of techies. We know how to work hard, have fun and be agile. As our company is growing, we’re looking for a hard-working, dedicated self-starter who brings the best of both worlds - a passion for providing solutions for customers and a fascination with the world of crypto and DeFi.
As an SDR, you will be accountable for:
- Representing our company’s software and platform, starting with a comprehensive understanding and leading to consumer research to identify how our solutions meet needs
- Generating leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales outlets
- Managing and maintaining a pipeline of interested prospects and engaging sales representatives for next steps
- Identifying best practices to refine the company’s lead generation playbook
You’ll be expected to:
- Utilize Hubspot, cold calling, email and social media to generate new sales opportunities
- Identify prospect's needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and sales representatives
- Report to the sales manager with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results
Skills we’re looking for:
- CRM experience e.g. HubSpot, SalesForce.
- Familiarity with prospecting tools e.g. LinkedHub
- Able to communicate with clients & colleagues to build rapport
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline heavy environment
- A demonstrable interest in cryptoassets and DeFi
What to expect:
- Remote first working environment with biweekly travel into London on
planned team meetup day when required
- Macbook provided
Interested in applying?
If you'd like to apply for this role then please fill out the form below and we'll be in contact.